Friday, April 5, 2019

Pioneers of Vanderveer Park on Kindle

After months of struggling to publish an eBook version of Pioneers of Vanderveer Park, I am happy to report that you can now download the book to your Kindle or the Kindle app on your iPad or mobile phone.

For those of you who have already acquired the printed book or the PDF version, I have greatly appreciated your personal feedback, and I hope you will translate that into a positive online review.

As most of you may already know, I have written this and my other books as non-profit ventures. The price charged at Kindle is the minimum price which Kindle would allow me to set. My reward is your reading and enjoying the book.

Why did it take months of struggling to turn Pioneers of Vanderveer Park into an eBook? Like many first time efforts, the biggest part of getting it done was learning how to do it. Now when I create books, the process of turning them into eBooks will be relatively easy.


© 2019, Cathy H Paris

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy, You have so many talents, and it looks like you are adding more to the "many", and having a good time doing it. Impressive. With best wishes, Lorna Wallace.

    ReplyDelete